Why Choose Steamatic for Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration?
– Prompt service reduces further structural damage
– Sophisticated equipment provides a thorough inspection
– Reliable, certified technicians offer a complete dry-out
– Comprehensive solutions include recovery services and content storage
Whether the cause is a broken pipe, a roof leak, backed up plumbing, or a natural disaster, water damage occurs quickly and can be devastating. Immediate action is critical to prevent structural water damage as well as bacteria and mold growth. Even an inch of standing water can cause severe problems as it begins to evaporate into your home or business.
Steamatic technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). They use sophisticated infrared thermography and moisture meters to find water damage wherever it hides. Once we assess the full extent of the damage, we can develop a plan to contain its impact and stabilize and restore the affected areas. We follow strict IICRC S500 and S520 standards to ensure complete water damage dry-out and prevention of mold.
Steamatic provides a comprehensive solution to water disasters, including water extraction and pack-out and storage of personal belongings. Structure recovery services involve dehumidification, deodorization, and carpet and flooring restoration.
Water Damage Services
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Thermal Image Inspection and Damage Assessment
- Water Removal and Extraction
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Sanitization, Disinfection, and Deodorizing
- Property Restoration and Reconstruction
- Direct Insurance Billing