Mold Removal Company
Looking for a mold removal company?
For a full-service mold removal company, call Steamatic of Albuquerque and Santa Fe at 505-226-9896.
Mold can start almost anywhere where there has been a water intrusion, like a roof or plumbing leak, and can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours. Although mold and mildew occur naturally in the environment, people are more susceptible to the health effects of microbial growth when its contained in an indoor environment. Prompt attention to water damage and particularly visible mold growth can prevent a minor problem from becoming major, and help guard against significant health issues including lung irritation and acute respiratory infection.
If you suspect mold, contact Steamatic immediately. If there is visible mold there is likely a much larger underlying problem. Our certified mold remediation team will evaluate visible and hidden mold, identify the source of the moisture problem, and provide an assessment for remediation and restoration.
Mold Removal & Remediation Services
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Moisture Image Mapping & Damage Assessment
- Barrier Construction & Negative Air Pressure Containment
- Contaminated Material Removal
- Antimicrobial Surface Treatment
- Environmental Hygiene Clearance Testing
- Property Restoration and Reconstruction
IICRC Water Restorer Certifications
- Water Damage Restoration
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- Applied Structural Drying
- Carpet Cleaning
- Repair and Re-installation
- OSHA 10