Residential Carpet Cleaning
Albuquerque & Santa Fe, NM
Steamatic has been Albuquerque’s most trusted carpet cleaning service for over 40 years.
The Steamatic Difference
- – Increase the lifespan of your carpets
- – Remove dust mites, allergens, and bacteria to improve health issues
- – Environmentally friendly cleaning system without harsh chemicals and detergents
- – Softened, filtered water eliminates the use of the sediment-filled municipal water system
- – Hot water extraction maintains your new carpet warranty
- – Receive prompt, professional service from certified technicians
Not all carpet cleaning services are created equal. Our difference is in our equipment and technicians. Each Steamatic truck is outfitted with a super-heating system that maintains water at a consistent 200 degrees F. The Culligan Water Softening System ensures you don’t get “crunchy” carpets that can result from using the municipal water system.
Steamatic is the only Albuquerque carpet cleaning service featuring super heaters and water softeners on each truck. Our recirculating system keeps clean, hot water moving from the tank to the cleaning wand, so it doesn’t have a chance to cool down. A powerful vacuum then extracts the dirt and water, leaving your carpets clean, soft, and odor-free. No chemicals, just results. And no soap means no residue to attract dirt later. Most carpet manufacturers recommend Steamatic's proprietary hot water extraction method of cleaning for maintaining your new carpet warranty.
Our technicians are also a big part of the Steamatic difference. Our techs receive the highest level of training in the industry. We are focused on building trusted, long-lasting relationships with our customers, so they know what to expect when they call. There’s a reason many of our customers ask for their tech by name!
When do I need professional carpet cleaning?
Pet odor removal
Noticeable "traffic lines" in heavily used areas
Stale, musty smells
Stains from paint, ink, and beverage spills