Mold can start almost anywhere where there has been a water intrusion like a roof or plumbing leak and can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 to 72 hours. Although mold and mildew occur naturally in the environment, people are more susceptible to the health effects of microbial growth in an indoor environment. Prompt attention to water damage and particularly visible mold growth can prevent a minor problem from becoming a major one and will help guard against significant health issues, including lung irritation and acute respiratory infection.
If you suspect mold, contact immediately for mold restoration. If there is visible mold, there is likely a much larger underlying problem. Our certified mold remediation team will evaluate visible and hidden mold, identify the source of the moisture problem, and provide an assessment for mold remediation and restoration.
Mold Removal & Remediation Services
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Moisture Image Mapping and Damage Assessment
- Barrier Construction and Negative Air Pressure Containment
- Contaminated Material Removal
- Antimicrobial Surface Treatment
- Environmental Hygiene Clearance Testing
- Property Restoration and Reconstruction