Why Choose Steamatic for Commercial Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration?
– Reduce the risk of further damage to your property
– Prompt, reliable service gets you back to work faster
– Comprehensive solutions provide a thorough dry out
– Sophisticated equipment guarantees complete restoration
– Professional, certified technicians offer total water extraction
Whether the cause is a broken pipe, a roof leak, backed up plumbing, or a natural disaster, water damage occurs quickly and can be devastating. Immediate action is critical to prevent structural damage as well as bacteria and mold growth. Even an inch of standing water can cause severe problems as it begins to evaporate in your business.
Steamatic technicians, certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), use sophisticated infrared thermography and moisture meters to find water damage. Once we assess the full extent of the damage, we can develop a plan to contain its impact and stabilize and restore the affected areas. We follow strict IICRC S500 and S520 standards to ensure complete water damage dry-out and prevention of mold.
Steamatic provides a comprehensive solution to water disasters, including water extraction and pack-out and storage of belongings, Structure recovery services involve dehumidification, deodorization, and carpet/flooring restoration.
Water Damage Services
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Thermal Image Inspection and Damage Assessment
- Water Removal and Extraction
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Sanitization, Disinfection, and Deodorizing
- Property Restoration and Reconstruction
- Direct Insurance Billing